Protection of Personal Information
- Your personal information will not be shared with anybody else! We know that your privacy is important to you. And we promise to respect it.
- There are strict policies and controls in place to protect your privacy and information.
- We will not attempt to sell you anything. You will not receive any telemarketing calls, any faxes, any advertising, or any spam emails from us. Your personal details always remain our responsibility and will not be sold.
- We will not send unsolicited emails to members who have indicated that they do not wish to receive any future communication from Tell Us About It. You can quit your membership with Tell Us About It at any time.
- Members may at any time request that all their personal data be deleted from our records.
- Members will receive rewards for completing surveys. The value of the reward will be dependent upon the complexity.
Data Protection Guarantee
- Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us, and we are committed to protecting it. The gathering, processing and usage of your data are conducted in accordance with ESOMAR Guidelines.
- As part of the registration process, members provide certain personal profile information to Tell Us About It. This information is never available individually to the organisations that commission surveys or to any other person or entity outside of Tell Us About It.
- Tell Us About It guarantees to each Tell Us About It member that your personal data is only used for bona fide market research purposes.
- Tell Us About It guarantees that personal information will never be released to a third party for the purposes of using this data as a sales or marketing tool.
- We do not collect personal information when you visit our site unless you register, complete a survey, or enter a contest.
- Unique identifiers are collected to verify the user’s identity.
- When you register, enter a contest or do a poll, we may ask you for the following information: your contact information (such as your email address), demographic information (eg, postal code, age and income level) and your opinions in order to complete polls.
- We use contact data to send you information about our company and to reach you when necessary. (You may choose not to receive future mailings – see Choice/Opt-Out section below.)
- We use postcode and demographic data to decide which polls to send you.
- When you submit feedback or questions via email, or contact us for information about our website, we will request your name and email address. We use this information solely to respond to your inquiries.
- Tell Us About It may disclose aggregate data and statistics to describe the Site and services to prospective partners and other third parties, and for other lawful purposes.
- We do not sell, rent, or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third parties, and we do not use your mailing address information for unsolicited marketing.
- We reserve the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests.
- Users wishing to opt-out of future mailings should click on the Unsubscribe Link contained in the email. This site also gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications:
Email: email@example.com or clicking the UNSUBSCRIBE button on the panel website.
If for some reason you believe Tell Us About It has not adhered to the above principles, please notify us by email and we will resolve the problem promptly.